Individuals and companies must always be prepared to defend their business interests in today’s competitive climate. Our firm is highly experienced and skilled in representing clients involving a broad range of business disputes, torts and other civil matters. While our goal is always to efficiently and effectively resolve disputes outside of the courtroom by utilizing alternative dispute resolution forums, our lawyers are skilled in enforcing and defending clients in complex state and federal civil proceedings.
At SLW, we are adept at assisting clients with
Commercial Disputes, which arises from:
- Breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, unfair competition and tortious interference claims.
- Service contracts, supply and distribution agreements
- Shareholder agreements, partnership agreements, licensing agreements and buy and sell agreements
Labor and Employment Disputes
- Prosecuting and defending individuals and companies with employment discrimination, retaliation, wrongful termination and wage claims
- Drafting and enforcing employment and severance agreements, which often memorialize employee rights, benefits, executive compensation and non compete clauses.