Brady is a junior associate with the firm and is actively assisting with civil and criminal litigation as well as with the individualized representation of the firm’s sports and entertainment clients. Brady routinely drafts and reviews pleadings and prepares trials for the partnership and has done so in a wide variety of matters, including but not limited to copyright disputes, employment and partnership disputes, and contract disputes. Brady has also drafted responses in connection with athlete disciplinary proceedings, and assisted in the successful defense of the firms’ s clients. Prior to joining the firm, Brady gained invaluable courtroom experience as an intern at the New Orleans District Attorney’s Office.
Brady’s legal practice today focuses on litigation in the following areas:
- Intellectual Property – copyright, patent, trademark
- Employment Law – wage disputes, unlawful terminations, sexual harassment, and discrimination
- Privacy – defamation, libel, and slander
- Criminal Law – select criminal matters
- Sports and Entertainment Law
- General Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution
Brady is admitted to practice law in the states of New York and Louisiana. He received his Juris Doctorate from Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, graduating Cum Laude, and has a Bachelor of Science in Business Management from High Point University.